Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'll

So you might have figured out that I've kinda neglected my blog (since it's been over a month since I've posted...whoops...). One of the primary reasons for getting this blog wasn't to express my thoughts (as my Xanga blog was back during my latter years in high school and early college life...), but rather to post my photos.

So as would be expected, I've moved to a photo-hosting service: Flickr. Yes, I've gone there. I've actually joined a few groups that help to motivate me and give me ideas of stuff to do for photography (if you're ever on, look up the groups Mission24 and Mission24:Diesel).

So I guess this is my official "I'm outta here" until further notice. Peace out, and check out my photography on Flickr (my screen name is njimse, but it's easier to get to my page through my Facebook profile).

No comments: